Microsoft Project is a leading project management software that enables managers and individuals to achieve project outcomes faster and more efficiently.
Microsoft Project helps individuals and businesses deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget.
With Microsoft Project, businesses and individuals can adjust and manage projects in real-time. The program helps teams plan and prioritize tasks, assign resources and track progress and budgets to complete projects more efficiently.
Effective project management starts with access to accurate data.
- Learn all You Need to Manage Your Project Using Microsoft Project
- Create Your Own Project Plan using Microsoft Project
- Add and Manage Resources within Your Project
- Work with Budget, Costs, and Material in Microsoft Project
- Understand Views and even Customize Your Own Views
- Update Status within Your Schedule and Determine Work Remaining
- Use Earned Value Analysis in Microsoft Project
- Create Reports and Export Data to Other Applications