Pass the PMI-RMP exam in one go with this 8-day instructor-led PMP certification training from Launch Hub. This PMP course is created in complete alignment with the PMI-PMP 2021 exam and is delivered with a trainer who is PMP ® certified from the Project Management Institute.
- 8-day intensive Instructor-led PMI-RMP Training
- Unlimited Access to simulated exams for live
- 3 Simulated Exams
- Learning resources from PMI
- Group discussions facilitated through classroom training
- Downloadable e-book
- Assistance with the PMI –RMP® Exam Application Form with end-to-end support via phone, email and chat
This PMI-RMP training course is best suited for project managers, line managers, aspiring project managers, program managers, and risk management consultants.
You need a minimum of 4,500 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last five years and 40 hours of project risk management education if you hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
Or, you need 3,000 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last five years and 30 hours of project management education if you hold a bachelor’s degree or above.
What you’ll learn
• You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI RMP certification exam.
• You will earn 30 exam contact hours as required by PMI
• You will be able to discuss the PMBOK Guide with confidence.
• Explain the project management processes
PMI-RMP Certification Course Outline
Risk Strategy and Planning
- Plan Risk Management
- Risk Breakdown Structure
- Strategy Development Method
- Stakeholder Sensitivity Analysis Models
- Stakeholder Risk Attitudes
- Stakeholder Risk Communication
Risk Process Facilitation
- Cognitive Biases Effects on Risk
- Risk Identification tools and techniques
- Basic Qualitative Risk analysis tools
- Basic Quantitative Risk analysis tools
Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Project Risk Report formats
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Reserve management
Perform Specialized Risk Analysis
- Advanced risk identification techniques
- Overall Project Risk Analysis
- Advanced Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis Representation
• Complete hands-on assignments and exercises
To know more about PMI-RMP® certification training course
Call us – +254 707 260 205
PMI-RMP Classroom Training, Live Online Training and Weekend special classes are also offered,
To know about the dates, prices, and offers, chat with us now or send a query
Other Trainings offered include: Advanced Excel Training Masterclass Course; Ms. Project Masterclass; Project Management Professional; Product Management Masterclass; Ultimate Startup Guide for successful Startups.